A-List celebs have been daring to be bold with this lastest trend in hair! Dip Dye colored hair in vibrant shades of pink and bright blues. This hair style is achieved by bleaching the ends of the hair or hair that has already been ombred and adding color to the ends. This look has been seen amongst the style risk takers and trendsetters of Hollywood who aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd. If you think you’re bold enough to rock this style, here’s a step-by-step how-to!
What you´ll need:
- hair bleach
- a plastic bowl
- plastic brush
- hair color (We recommend Manic Panic a vegan semi-permanent hair dye that has amazing color payoff! Plus, it glows in the dark!
1. First, section out the hair.
2. Mix bleach and developer. It should make an icing-like consistency.
3. Split the bottom section of hair in half , apply bleach mixture to bottom 3″ of hair.
4. Feather your application toward the top, make sure you cover completely.
5. Move to the next section of hair. Split and repeat.
6. Heat ends with blow dryer, then check first section of hair you bleached. Brush through for total saturation if necessary.
7. Compare against the last section of hair you bleached ,when you see that hair is ready,remove foils over sink and rinse ends with water
8. Squeeze hair color into plastic cup, apply color generously. Remember that it’s ok to get some color on unbleached hair. It won’t be super visible unless you have light blonde hair.
9. Wrap in plastic bag, apply heat if your color instructions advise you to.
10. The longer the stain can sit in your hair the better. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
11. Remove excess color with paper towel. If you want brighter color, apply more!
12. Rinse ends with conditioner only. You’re done!