At this year’s 69th Annual Golden Globes, the celebrities that walked the red carpet were nothing less than enchanting. From sequins, to unique silhouettes, to barely-there dresses, each celebrity exuded absolute style! One of our favorite trends this year was the neutral and pale color scheme that trickled down the red carpet. The starlets wearing this trend looked sweet and feminine. Take a look below to see our favorite looks for this trend.[divider]
Kate Beckinsale looked radiant in a strapless number by Roberto Cavalli. Modern Family star Sarah Hyland shined in a vintage Dolce & Gabana design. Newly engaged star, Jessica Biel, looked eloquent in a lace dress by Elie Saab. Supermodel-turned-jewelry designer, Elle Macpherson, looked absolutely stunning in a Zac Posen creation. And finally, the face of Dior, Charlize Theron donned a couture design by no other than Christian Dior.
Here at Red Carpet Tips we give these ladies the golden star of approval. If you love this trend as much as we do, try this look for yourself. Below, we picked our favorite designs so you too can be red carpet glamorous.[divider]
To shop the look:
1. Champagne gown with beaded embellishment by Ruth Tarvydas.
2. Feather and crystal embellished dress by Matthew Williamson.
3. Pleated silk satin-crepe gown by Donna Karan.
4. Vintage inspired flapper dress by Jigsaw.
5. Strapless silk gown with embellished detail by Marchesa.
6. Gold sequin dress by French Connection.
7. Strapless silk chiffon bustier gown by Alexander McQueen.