Winter has hit LA full force (thanks to El Niño) and that means it’s time to bring out the winter polishes!
By this time, most of us are ready for the change in scenery, and with that, comes the desire for a change in our beauty picks-whether is hair, makeup or nails.
So, while you’re changing your tank tops into cozy sweaters, changing your iced coffee order to gingerbread lattes, don’t forget to give your nails the winter treatment too.
We’ve rounded up some of the best nail polish colors that’ll work perfectly with this Winter season.
- Deborah Lippmann’s ‘Rolling In The Deep’ is the perfect mix of navy and glittery hues. $18, available online at Deborah Lippmann
- If you’re looking for a more sheer, and sparkly blue, try Eddie’s Starry Starry Night, that they released from the vaults for a limited time! Available at Macy’s for $8.50
- Not into dark colors? Try Burberry’s Stone polish for a more nude tone. Available at Nordstrom for $22
- This deep gray polish from Essie is sure to be a hit this season. Try ‘Power Clutch’ for the perfect shade of winter gray. Available at Ulta for $8.50.
- If you love your white nails year round, give Jin Soon’s Kookie White polish a try. With a hint of a blue-gray undertone, you’re able to pull the look off. We all know Snow White polish is unacceptable!
- Another light shade we’re loving is Essie’s ‘Winter Collection’ polish. This blue is just soft enough for the cold winters!
- Now, if you’re looking for a pop of color this season, you can never go wrong with OPI’s Big Apple Red!
- If Big Apple Red is too bright for you, Deborah Lippmann’s ‘My Old Flame’ polish is the classic color every woman needs.
- You can never go wrong spicing your nails up with metallic colors! OPI’s ‘Is This Star Taken‘ has small holographic flakes mixed in for the perfect touch this winter!
- If you prefer a gray metallic shade, give Orly’s ‘Mirrorball‘ polish a try. It has tiny sparkles of glitter, allowing you to keep your nails fun, and professional at the same time!