Flapper Alert! We are heading back to the roaring 20s. The RedCarpet looks very bling, bedazzled and full of glam. From Marchesa to Alice and Olivia we have the scoop!
Some of our favorite young celebrities are looking to vintage inspired pieces for an easy one of a kind look.
[quote]”Fashion is about falling in love over and over again, usually with someone new.” Marc Jacobs[/quote]
Benefits of going Vintage
1. One of a kind pieces! You can find these at your local vintage store or plan a flea market day
2. Because they’re one of a kind it’s unlikely the same girl will be wearing this look at your event
3. Going Vintage can be inexpensive, but can be pricey for some items!
4. The vintage look is not to be fitted, rather loose. The benefit is to be comfortable, but still look effortless.
5. You can also find amazing vintage inspired looks from almost any major to minor designer
Links Start from Top to Bottom