Banish the bloat!
Secret celebrity tips on what to do weeks, days, and even minutes before your big event!
As much as we would all like to believe there is an instant way to get red carpet ready, the truth is, this process takes time and dedication. At least 3 weeks before your event, start a rigorous cardio workout everyday! Nothing beats the bloat like exercise. Most stars also like to do an internal detox a week before to get rid of excess water retention.
- Completely cut out fats, sugars and soda-and replace with lean proteins, fruits and veggies.
- Drink LOTS of water the week before. This will help with any bloating and also give you glowing healthy skin.
To get healthy and glowing skin, stars like to stock up on Vitamin C. Many celebrities even like to take prenatal vitamins because of their folic acid content’s on hair, skin and nails! It’s also a good idea to lather on topical Vitamin C creams every night for one week before the event. This will even out skin tone, leaving behind a crystal clear glow! And don’t forget, water is your best friend! So hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
Your hair is your best accessory! Wear it well, ladies and gents!
- If you’re getting a cut, make sure to do it at least a week before the event so you become accustomed to the new style.
- Hair color and highlights should be done two days before the event. Grown out roots can look tacky, so make sure to take care of them before your event since they will usually appear darker on camera.
- Go into your salon a few weeks ahead for weekly deep conditioning treatments. They make all the difference in replenishing your hair’s moisture.
- De-gunk hair with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of product build up.
Whiten and brighten! Nothing shines more than your pearly whites, so make sure to have them polished and ready for your big day! Most stars prefer to get an extensive teeth bleaching from their dentist, but over the counter products like Crest Whitestrips work just as well! Feel confident and sexy with your smile by making sure you look your best.