El Niño had nothing on Hollywood last night.
Award season kicked off Wednesday night with The 2016 People’s Choice Awards at The Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. The celebrities in attendance had us “Ooh-ing” and “AHH-ing” with their red carpet styles. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite and least favorite styles of the evening.
- Leave it to Kate Hudson to turn heads in a simple ensemble. As always, she looked stellar in a white Stella McCartney jumpsuit
- Shay Mitchell wowed the cameras in a black halter, leg baring dress. The star’s show, Pretty Little Liars, took home the award for Favorite Cable TV Drama.
- Julianne Hough was definitely one of our favorites in this show stopping, sleek, sparkling, black cut out dress!
- Scream Queens star, Lea Michele’s LBD is sheer, beaded and absolutely beautiful!
- John Stamos, who won Favorite Actor in a New TV Series for Grandfathered, had our mouths watering in a black velvet suit and red pocket square.
And for the stars we just couldn’t get ourselves to wow over…
- Singer Carly Rae Jepsen
- Vanessa Hudgens
- Jane Lynch
With only a few days until the Golden Globes, we cannot to see what the stars have up their sleeves for the year’s biggest party.