Matte lips have been all the rage the past year. But with Fall around the corner, it’s time to introduce more dark, vampy lip colors to our makeup collection. Here are 5 matte lip colors you’ll be seeing everyone rocking this Fall.
Amra in “Lolita”
1. Brown: Brown lips can be intimidating, but if paired with a light, neutral eyes and a natural skin base, your lips with be the ultimate statement. The Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in “Cognac” provides superior pigment plus keeps lips hydrated. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant properties of resveratrol in the product. Bonus: Bite Beauty products are entirely made of food-grade ingredients.Amanda Ensing in “Congac”
2. Mauve: The matte mauve lip color is here to stay. Thanks to Miss Kylie Jenner, the 90s dark mauve lip has been a huge hit. Kat Von D makes the perfect chestnut rose lip color called “Lolita.” Her Everlasting Lasting Liquid Lipsticks provide full-coverage and all day wear with absolutely no budging. So don’t worry if you forgot this lip color at home, it’s not going anywhere.
3. Berry: Berry lips is the perfect accent color for the Fall. It can be paired with both a smokey eye or a neutral eye. It’s one of those shades that is completely universal and flattering to all skin tones. Check out Dose of Colors “Berry Me” Matte Liquid Lipstick. It provides a velvety high-fashion matte finish and glides on like a dream for bullet-proof wear time.
Teni Panosian in “Berry Me”
4. Greige: Is it grey or is it nude? It’s greige! Skip the simple nude & opt for a cool tone nude with grey undertones for the perfect Fall vibe lip color. Get a lacquered finish with Colour Pop Cosmetics “Trap” Liquid Lipstick. The liquid lipstick locks color on the lips for a waterproof result that will not transfer or fade. Its intensely pigmented formula provides immediate, opaque color. The color has the perfect amount of grey without making your lips look monotone. Bonus: It’s only $6!
5. Burgundy: Take a different spin on a classic, vibrant red with MAC Cosmetics “Diva” Lipstick. “Diva” is a dark, intense burgundy that goes great with minimal eye shadow and tons of feathery lashes. Grungy glam never looked so good!
The matte lip is taking Fall by a storm! Which lip color will you be rocking?